Love and cOurses..

Some people said, it's better to choose bf or gf from the same course.
reasOns? both can understand each other's scope of jOb, and spend quality times together..if not, they will end up with a sad ending; break up..

It's just like a curse.."u don't dO this, then u will suffer"..i always got the chances (been fOrced actually) to hear abOut this thing.they gave me a lot of examples, usually when it happened to our friends.

I HATE to hear all of these stuffs..it's not because i got medic student as my future wife..its simply nonsense..it's RUBBISH..Love and course, they are nOt even related..

I believe that if 2 persons do love each other, they definitely will survive - any obstacles..no time? they will find some times..different scope of job? dO care about his/her profession..it's simple!! try to understand each other i must say~

I love my future wife..my love for sYaMiRa is without equal..certainly i would try to spend my time with her, even if it would cost me insufficient sleeping hours. For real,i did that, and keep dOing it =) the positive part of it, it encourages me to do other jobs faster, not to delay it sO that i can spend my time at nite with her without jeopardizing other responsibilities..when i'm with her, i would concentrate only on her, no other things..my time is all hers..it's simply because i just dont have any other time to offer.. At least, bleh qada' aa kan =D

About sharing things, i always share with her things that i've been doing..asking her to give comment, eventhO she doesn't really understand =p and LOVE sign is a must!! At least she could understand that little thing kan~ hik3 and for my part, i enjoy listening on things she got to say about her study, even for sometimes, it can make me feel nauseous =p cepat sangat imagine mende2 pelek ggitu =P hee and she gave me lots of health tips..'jgn amek double carbO, kurangkan susu creamer tuu, etc..'..rase sangat disayangi!! ihikss~

That is all i got to say..Although she is a medic student, and me myself an architecture student, we still survive until tOday..it has been 10 months oredi.We're still together, still going strong..i hope our love and this happiness will last forever. insyaAllah~

And one day, i would prove to them that this Love-Courses thing is a nonsense!!
*pastu jalan senggeng2 meninggalkan mereka~ hahahaha

aaaa..panjangnyeee~~~ esei ke ape nih..adeyh =P grammar ntah ke mane da nie~ correct me nant yer hOney =) =) =)

2 comments:

Syamira Zaki said...

you're the sweetest boyfriend everrr!!! =)
penuh dgn feeling i bce benda ni. hehe..

'*pastu jalan senggeng2 meninggalkan mereka~ hahahaha'
>> the best part! =) we know how strong we are kan!

Yushah Latif said...

heeeeeeee..it's simply bcOz i got the sweetest girlfriend ever!!!

haitt!! we both know!!
we're getting strOnger and strOnger kan honeyyy!
*macam membesar dgn sgt sehat*
hik3 nati kite jjaley senggeng samo2 deh =)

Post a Comment