Role Model..me??

Today is my greatest day ever..

One of the lecturers, Bro Suhaimi (which i'm nOt very close tO) called me tO cOme forward in frOnt of more than 100++ architecture students, just to tell them about me!!

at the first place, i got very3 nervous as i thought he called me because of seeing me fell asleep during report presentation =p (report presentatiOn, wut dO u expect kan kan~) heee

"we should have more people like Yushah", really made me mlayang2~ terharu abes!!!

he elaborated many things about me, but i couldn't remember most of it as i already got shegan2 kembang in front of the audience =D hik3

what a day.. hOney..i wish u were there..lets celebrate nanti yer!!! u nak blanje i nanti kan =)hee

Syukur Alhamdulillah..

4 comments:

Syamira Zaki said...

\(^^,)/
lets have a round of applause. hahha.. =D
'shegan2 kembang'? ingtkan kambeng mula2. ngehhe..
comeyy je honey! nnt kte gi celebrate ye =)

Yushah Latif said...

\(^o^)/ mekaseh2..
heee ade plak kambeng muncul kat sini hOney =p
janji tau, nnt kite gi celebrate \mO
can't wait lahh!! =D

Syamira Zaki said...

janji!!! kte gi cleberate!! =)
mcm kumpul sume celebrations, patu make a huge one =D
\mo !!

Yushah Latif said...

aaaaaaaaa~ nakkkk!!!!! nanti wat list yer hOneyyy!!!heee sukenye dapat girlfriend sweet cam u hOneyy! a HUGE oneee!!! ihiks~

Post a Comment